Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If you give a mouse a cookie....

Ever wondered what happens when you give a mouse a cookie? Well now you can know.
Storybook theater is currently performing it's run of, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" based on the hit book by Laura Numeroff.
FIlled with funny lines and memorable characters, this is sure to be a hit for the whole family.

Story - I really enjoyed the story for this production, it makes me laugh, and has solid concistencies, even for a children's book.
Rating: Solid 7/10

Acting - The actors drew me in, I admit. They kept their character, and my Applause goes out to Christina, who stayed in character even while getting hit in the face with some scissors.
Rating: 10/10

Crew - Very good crew. I had a chance to go backstage after the show and meet the rest of them. They were very kind and I actually got an interview with one of the crew.
Rating: 8/10

Audience Interaction - The audience really had fun interacting with the characters. Answering questions about running with scissors and covering their eyes when the mouse takes off his shorts for a nap.
Rating: 6/10

Overall - This is a fun show which I would reccomend to anybody, young or old.

Any questions, comments, or free tickets, email me at runegospel.podscape@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment