Sunday, October 4, 2009

If you give a mouse a cookie interview.

I had the fortune to get an interview with Christina, who plays the young girl, after the show. Here are the results.
Also, our hearts go out to JB (Jailbreaker) who escaped from his crate just before the show. A few parents helped us look for the snake, who was never found, may he rest in the great sunning spot in the sky (Or get found)

Me: How long have you worked with Storybook?

C: Two years

Me: Have you done anything besides acting?

C: No, I’ve only done acting.

Me: How do you feel about the other cast and crew?

C: I love the cast and crew, they’re so much fun. It’s fun because with a small cast and crew I get to know everyone really well.

Me: I saw you get hit in the face with scissors, it must be difficult to stay in character through things like that. How did you do it?

C: I was just kind of stunned, I didn’t realize he hit me in the face at first, but as I saw the mouse (D’Arcy Watsham) go on, I just kind of kept going on too.

Me: Why did you decide to audition for this show?

C: I’d been auditioning for shows over the summer, and when I heard about this, I thought it was cute and decided to take a chance.

Me: What is your favorite part of the show?

C: I really like the coloring part or the floor-mopping scene.

Me: What could be changed about the show?

C: Right now, nothing. I personally think the script could have been written a bit better, because what makes the show is the props and the actors.

Me: Any tips or things you want to tell everybody at home?

C: This sounds clichéd, but if you don’t succeed, try again. Because before I auditioned for mouse, I auditioned for about five other shows and thought the first time I got into Storybook was just a fluke.

Always appreciate the crew, because without them you would be nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment