Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleep deprived ramble

I've gathered together a list of funny quotes and happenings during shows and rehearsals. I'm tired but can't sleep, so here's at least SOME of the list.

- The snake getting out during a show and me spending all sow looking for it
- D'Arcy Watsham saying the "M" word about 50 times backstage
- "Have you ever done cocaine?" - Peter Aitchison
- "More 'I love food' less 'orgasm' - Peter Aitchison
- "Bryce, you did a better job playing a woman than an actual woman" - Peter Aitchison
- Breaking out into random song and dance after a show (Everybody, to the same song and same dance steps.)
- Christian doing a 15 minute, uninterupted, improvised monologue which he wasn't supposed to do.
- Man hugs
- The Dinosaur scratchbook
- Drew Fuller

That's it for now, anything that comes up, tell me and you'll get credit.
runegospel.podscape@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment